Los Cantores Recipe Corner: Chilaquiles Tapatios Recipe
- 300g Los Cantores Original Tortilla Chips
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Chipotle Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Chicken Stock Powder
- 1 Large White Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup Grated “queso fresco”
- Mix in blender tomatoes, garlic and chipotle (add a portion of water if paste is too thick).
- Heat 1 tbsp of Oil and fry this paste, lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and chicken stock.
- Add Los Cantores Original Tortilla Chips into the sauce. Mix in the eggs and gentle stir the tortilla chips until the egg is fully cooked. Turn off the stove to keep the tortilla chips crunchy. Place a portion on a plate and sprinkle with onion and queso fresco.
- As an additional side dish: Enjoy with a side of refried beans.
- Plate dish and serve with Los Cantores Tortilla Chips.
- Best Paired with Los Cantores Original Tortilla Chips.