Authentic Chilaquiles Tapatios Recipe – Los Cantores Recipe Corner
The Ingredients for Authentic Chilaquiles Tapatios Recipe:
- 300g Los Cantores Original Tortilla Chips
- 4 Roma Tomatos
- 1/2 White Onion
- 156 mo Tomato Paste
- 2 Serrano Chilis
- 1 cube of Chicken Stock
- Garnish: 1/2 White Onion (finely chopped)
- Garnish: 1 cup White Cheese (adobera or mozzarella)
How to Prepare:
- Mix all ingredients in blender and add half a cup of cold water.
- In a pan, put a tablespoon of vegetable oil and pour in the mixture.
- In medium to high heat, leave the sauce to cook for a few minutes until steaming. At this point, you can add more water if it looks too thick.
- Add 1-2 eggs into the salsa when it is boiling and mix them in until the eggs are cooked.
- When ready to serve, plate dish with Los Cantores Tortilla Chips and add sauce on top. Garnish with cheese and onion.
- Best Paired with Los Cantores Original Tortilla Chips.