Los Cantores Recipe Corner: Fruit Salad Dip
- 2 Kiwis peeled and diced
- 2 Apples peeled, cored and diced
- 8 Ounces raspberries
- 1 (16 oz package) of strawberries and diced
- 2 tbsp White sugar (for personal taste)
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar (for personal taste)
- 3 tbsp Strawberry fruit preserves
- Melted butter
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare and make the same day and not too far ahead of time so your apples don’t start browning and the fruit gets runny.
- When ready to eat, pour Fruit Salsa into a bowl.
- Finally, plate dish and serve with Los Cantores Tortilla Chips.
- Best Paired with Los Cantores Cinnamon Tortilla Chips.