Los Cantores Recipe Corner: Guacamole Recipe
- 2 Avocados (ripe)
- 1/4 White onion (red onion could also be used)
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Green hot pepper or jalapeño
- 2 Limes
- Slice avocados in half. Discard the seed. Scoop out of shell with a spoon. Place in bowl.
- Add juice of fresh lime immediately to prevent browning.
- Use a fork and mash to desired consistency.
- Add chopped onion, cilantro and green hot pepper. Stir gently to mix ingredients.
- Add juice of second lime and then salt to taste. Stir just slightly, until incorporated.
- Plate dish and serve with Los Cantores Tortilla Chips.
- Best Paired with All Los Cantores Family of Flavours.